St Ives Wedding Venue is situated in a prime location on the R103 in Lions River in the Glorious KZN Midlands. The 140-hectare Estate is family owned & Managed setting it apart from the Rest with a personal touch invested in all aspects of the Estate.
St Ives Oozes Elegance & Boasts a Timeless Chapel unlike any other, designed to perfection with exposed White Trusses, Exquisite Chrystal Chandeliers and Glass Windows overlooking the Largest and Most Beautiful of its 3 lakes & The wildlife that Roam the estate such as Zebra, wildebeest & Other Antelope.
A Garden Wedding Venue is set on the Side of the Lake & can be used for either the Ceremony, or as the perfect venue for a Cocktail hour where guests can relax and enjoy canapes with views that are out of this world and command admiration from all that experience them.
An On-site Professional Wedding Coordinator and her team will eliminate all stress & will assist & Guide you at each stage of planning towards your Wedding Day. Attention is given to every detail with no request to big or too small.
The Rholands Banqueting Hall comes complete with a Fireplace to create a Romantic Ambience, Glass Stacker doors and a raised deck overlooking the Lake and the Valleys abundant with Wildlife.
Indulge in the Cuisine of Our Award Winning Chef and his team that make Magic happen in the Kitchen- You will have guests Buzzing about their unique Food experience for weeks.
Complimentary Accommodation for the Bridal Couple in the Bridal Suite & 4 Star Luxury Accommodation at preferential rates for up to 40 Guests ensure exclusivity of your wedding.
Look No further as you have found the BEST!
Elegance is Timeless… Don’t Compromise on the Start of your HAPPILY EVER AFTER…
DIRECTIONS TO ST IVES FROM DURBAN
1. From N3 , take Howick/Tweedie Off ramp Turn left at top of Off-ramp and continue to T-Junction
2. Turn Right at the T-Junction onto R103 towards Nottingham Road
3. Stay on this road for approximately 6 kms
4. St Ives will be on your right hand Side
Approximate Travelling time will be an Hour
1. From the N3 take the take Howick/Tweedie Off ramp
2. Turn Right at the top off the Off-ramp and continue to the T-Junction
3. Turn Right at the T-Junction onto R103 towards Nottingham Road
4. Stay on this road for approximately 6 kms
5. St Ives will be on your right hand Side
Approximate Travelling time will be 4.5 Hours
St Ives Wedding Venue
PHONE: 033 2344490
ADDRESS: R103, midmar road, lions river, howick, 3260