Finding the perfect ring
Shopping for a wedding ring?
Here’s everything you need to know…
Choosing your wedding ring is an important part of your life together going forward. The rings will be carrying all the emotion, love, hope and happiness that your wedding represents, so jewellers take all this into consideration when assisting you with choosing the rings of your dreams.
- Platinum is generally 95% pure in South Africa (18 carat gold is 75% pure in contrast).
- Platinum jewellery doesn’t fade or tarnish, and keeps its looks for a lifetime.
- It’s non-allergic, the ideal choice for those who have sensitive skin.
- Platinum is rare – 30 times more precious than gold, making it more exclusive and distinctive.
- It’s the ideal choice for a lifetime of everyday wear, as its weight and density make it the most durable of metals.
- Because of its strength, platinum also holds diamonds and other precious stones more securely than other metals.